Monday, August 25, 2008

Dates....

If there's gonna be an annual dinner or a prom nite...I guess most guys would think at 1st.."Who should I bring?..."...or rather.."Who can I bring?..."..lol...but somehow...I noticed tht there are some guys out there who would be very sensitive to this issue...Why sensitive?...i dunno y...but somehow they think they MUST bring a date along to this events!..god knows y...

Some of u out there may say tht I wouldn't mind this issue cos I hav no gf or possible dates mah...(watever...)..but in all honesty...I dont think it has to be a must lo...for me..in my opinion..I think a person's heart or mind shouldn't be tht narrow as to be able to fit a "date" only....what's wrong with going a gang of friends?...what's wrong with just going there to enjoy the atmosphere with your friends?

Better yet..when it comes to choosing a date...I've seen people getting over-stressed about it....some might think tht they shouldn't ask their friends for dates...my question is..why not?...from the way they sound, it's like they just wan to bring a New face to the event...my guess is so tht during the event....people surrounding would be curious n feed the person's attention seeking behaviour lar...LOL....if they wanna bring a New face there...must well wear a very nice piece of accessory lo....same effect...same purpose...after the event then can put it aside dy...haiz

oh yeah i noticed something for quite some time now.....whenever there's news tht there's gonna be a social event like a prom nite...2 to 3 months before the event....lots of people start pairing up with people u nvr expected them to pair up with...swt...it's kinda of a trend....somehow the news of the event just turns on the hormones or sumthing...lol

all in all.....i just people should just let things go naturally...ask when ya want it n feel like it...n not cracking yur mind over it just because other people are doing it as well....

No comments: