Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Difference...

every 6 months there will be a new batch of students coming in sunway....mostly pre-U students...n somehow mixing with them somehow gets me kinda depressed lol...wanna know why?..somehow or rather...whenever i ask them or if my fren ask them w/o me asking 1st.."How old do u think he/Dalai/me is?.."....N Somehow or Rather...their answer nvr go beyond the range of 15-17....n I will always have the WTF look on my face cos I find it hard to believe....

Come on wei...is it becos i don hav an emo hairstyle?...is it cos I tend to smile most of the time?...or I mix really really well with the Pre-U students tht they think I pre-U oso.. n therefore I'm 17?...Btw...people who din know me at 1st n see me 1st time oso straight away say I loook 17...=__=..wat hav i ever done to u guys...Imba wei...unfair wei...lol..

I remember something...just few days ago on msn onli...I told Project.Fat I'm 20...n he goes "WTF"..."U look like my younger brother wei, n he onli Form 4 wei!"...therefore...there's 2 point to be noted in this conversation....1) I look like form 4...2) Project Fat is 18 i think....n he says I look like his younger bro....tht's like...can feel kena stab twice in my heart lol...WTF wei....too imba....

So...What u guys think wei?....WHY lar?....why la u all discriminate smart n good looking people wei....lol...jokin onli...haha

No comments: