Saturday, May 9, 2009

Berat sikit dy...

I happen to be curious.....=P...then i go weigh myself on the weighin scale i had at home...n i found out i am 55 kg now!! o.O.....hard to believe for me...cos 1 month ago i was still around 51 kg for like last 2 years....n 50 for those years before!!.....I practically gained 4 kgs in 1 month ++ wei XD!!...tht's like....a miracle tht happened to me!!

I mean...it was like...I dont notice any changes everyday....then suddenly something actually has changed without me knowing!...lol...=.=...

imagine the guys with the problem of gaining weight for the last 20 years of his life...suddenly gain 4 kgs in such a short time...its like WOW!! XD....n u guys are complaining bout trying to lose weight n lose those fats....me on the other hand worrying bout gaining some pounds..lol...irony....

1 day must go celebrate....XD....

No comments: