Sunday, July 5, 2009

So free....

Exams over...i so free...but still lazy to update blog....XD XD...lalala...

Just realised i'm 21 this year....hahaha....but honestly...who would believe me when i say i'm 21 this year....haihz...if i say i'm 21 to a person i just know...surely the fellow will give the "look" 1...nvr failed b4 wei....me n my frens tried it on so many people dy....ALL say i freaking look like 18 or younger....tht kinda denied me lots of stuffs rite...

I mean....when girls look at me...first impression sure "another childish teenager.."....sure 1 i tell u!!..guarantee punya...i heard so many times b4 dy from frens..."hey i used to think u're childish arh...but actually....*blah blah blah*.."....sure got use the phrase "used to think" 1....=.=..damn unfair for me rite...just cos i look younger oni wei..

Here's the funny part....after my 21st bday rite...my fren off n on will tell me.."so now u're an old man dy la...21 dy..."....then i replied balik...

"hahahhaa....but u still look older than me right?

XD...The End...

4 comments:

bloody-paws said...

celaka....

LanceJK said...

celaka apa celaka =.=....

Zephrus said...

its ok old man =Pp

LanceJK said...

haha thx jeff!!.take tht bloody paws!!..I also look old XD