Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gembira-ness...

I havent seen someone so happy n excited so long dy...it really made me feel happy oso inside me...n to know tht i contributed to tht happiness....it made me much more happier..

When i gave the present tht day...I tot it would just be a normal "Thanks a lot I appreciate it"...BUT...when she opened the book n went thru it...she just went "omg...awesomeness..(n many other adjectives..).."....I myself....dun really know how to respond at tht time...cos i'm so not used to it...seriously!!...nvr seen a really happy "fangirl" (so to speak..lol) like tht for quite some time....or i think it's nvr la lol...maybe cos i don usually buy present for anyone lol..(or nvr =.=..poor mah lol..)..so so i really stun a bit la...lol....XD

but but really...I think the present really made her day...n ofcos my day too =P...

Gembira-ness~~~

No comments: