Thursday, December 3, 2009

Scar..

Clicking on myvu website n checking my results yesterday seriously left another scar on my mind...perhaps for the next few years to come...even though its just a credit..but the pain is knowing tht it was entirely my fault tht i oni scored below average..n things like these really stay in my mind for a very very long time =/..n tht kinda sux..

can someone teach me a way to get over these kinda stuffs?....for my entire life...i alwiz find it so hard to get over disappointing events of my life...=/

sigh....

1 comment:

~£!/\/ᶃ ҞiŦ~ said...

You've always been an over-achiever and your expectants for yourself is too great sometimes. Not everything is your fault although a small part may. Its like walking up a river. You will constantly wonder why you are fighting the current but thats the way the world bats you down. However, you know that it is not a dead end once you hit a rock. Move around it and go on. Scars help shape you into something better like a piece of rock being chipped into a sculpture.

Look up and go on ;)

~Kit~