Saturday, February 6, 2010

My LAST sem....nooooooooo

ITS MY LAST SEM liao!!!! i feel so old =.=
...
n its gonna be my LAST TOURNEY liao oso =.=
...
cant imagine my student life gonna end soon..
seriously
If i hav the choice,
I would want it to last longer
So tht i could hav more memories of this wonderful phase of my life
...
but
...
this is reality
n i hav no choice but to accept it D:
...
*I havent even get my library card yet even after all these years lol*
...
n also last year's impossible resolutions D:
doubt i'll get it done this year too xD
...
gonna be 22 soon.......nuuuuuuuuu
working.....nuuuuuuuu
missed out on so many things....nuuuuuuu
...
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU D:

4 comments:

Skinny R said...

u're still so young..

Stu said...

Alas, no more student life and so many words left mispelled.

Unknown said...

esse blog não é de nada vem ver o meu www.50centfteminem.blogspot.com

Razu Ahmed said...

Nice post I like this post very much as like best. Its very helpful for me. I think I will get another post as
like this…
To Know About
Bangladesh
Beautiful Bangladesh
Where is Bangladesh?
Food
Animals
BD