Monday, July 23, 2012

Walauuuu 2012 :D

Woooowwwww how long has it been since my last post :D

What really made me come back into blogging was actually thanks to the curiosity I had last night..while thinking about "hey wondering if the "me" last time was the same as the present "me"?" hahaha I guess it was worth it

When I began to track back all the posts since the most recent one in 2010...i began to realise how the personality in the 2010 me slowly change to someone else as I tracked backwards...hahaha talking about divergence..I surprised myself really lol

So much things have changed since then..I wasnt so into gaming anymore..searching for a gf became a lifelong mission (hopefully not lifelong literally)..Work has becoming more demanding of me...And people around me changed too...Its funny to see how we (SRC gang) changed from happy-go-lucky mode to "FML I need to think about future" mode hahaha...Nvrtheless it cant be argued that Changes took places..But its wonderful to know how the Essential part of us which was formed by our past, persevered through time and we're still a fun bunch of people to be with hahaha

What's good in the last few years? I decided to became more flexible with myself :) something I'm proud of..hahaa planning to go Stereosonic, Aussie by end of this year...wakakkaa...then 2 weeks later Zoukout in Singapore...got myself an Iphone...Tht really changed the dimension at which i'm communicating at hahaha..No more SMSes yay!...My mind really opened in 2012..hahaaha I prolly am thinking of dropping my job a while to do some soul searching in future soon :)

What's not so good? I guess I still havent found my passion in life...now this is something I really take seriously...but somehow I just cant find a cause to fight for...A reason to Fight...nor literally..but to be able to pour all my efforts into something I believed in...and sadly till now it's no where to be found haiz..but I'm not giving up just yet hahaha NEVAH

Alright tht's it for the starter of a string of posts yet to come..I know its gonna be worth it few years down the road reading back all these..as these memories dont come by easy :)

Wondering if I could get the others to come back to blogging too haha xD

5 comments:

Unknown said...

guys...checkout my inspirational site,will
have a relief from these busy world
http://www.experiencesteachus.blogspot.com/

*C* said...

Randomly stumbled upon your blog. So true its crazy how much changes in a few months/years.

Passion in life is not so easy to find...and even harder to follow but good luck with that!

k.oui said...

welcome again :)

Unknown said...

Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it. You write very well which is amazing. I really impressed by your post.
Partywear saree

Razu Ahmed said...

Nice post I like this post very much as like best. Its very helpful for me. I think I will get another post as
like this…
To Know About
Bangladesh
Beautiful Bangladesh
Where is Bangladesh?
Food
Animals
BD