Monday, December 22, 2008

Bored wei....

I'm bored wei....n don go ask me go work k...i oledi got a part time work...but i'm still bored =__=

Wanna ajak people out...but realise don hav contact number pulak =___=...or not is tht I cant even find time for myself...hahahhaa...aiya...especially wanna at least hav a lunch with many former classmates...but damn susah lo....takkan leave message in facebook meh...scared people don go read.....some fren suddenly "missing" pulak...wanna ask contact number when thye online oso kenot...hahahaha...

Now end up nearly everyday cari frens from Mufy to COD lol...imagine la spending time with people few years younger than myself...seems odd to me cos i don usually hang out with people of my age anymore =___=....but hey...now is holiday...I WILL hang out with people of MY AGE!! xD

Lol...must find something to do this christmas wei....don wanna go relative's house leh...boring...but i don wanna end up chatting online with fren whole night somemore like last year's X'mas..(not tht i din enjoy chatting la...actually i kinda enjoy chattin tht nite..hahaha...New Year's Eve too! lol xD..)...Wonder if it'll repeat this year again or not xD...

So FRens!! Peng You!!.....pls cari me to do something larh.....lol

No comments: