Monday, December 29, 2008

Gathering it seems..LoL..

Haha!! Finally I get to hang out with frens of my age category!!...Even though there only the 6 of us..due to last minit calling people up n stuffs....but I was more than satisfied of their presence!!

Firstly..WeiSiang arrived first at the Curve...then comes Jac n Luke...n then ME who is blardy stucked at the car park cos the ticket machine rosak suddenly =__=...n here's the best part la...2 latecomers known as JiaYin n WenYee la...tht 2 arh...made us spend money in Starbucks as we waited for them...haih....malaysians....then we all head to Little Penang for lunch lar..

True enaf....I learnt my lesson...The Curve is a Boring place!! =__= but however...with these frens around whom i have been looking forward to meet up....the day wasn't boring at all...after all..we get to chat a lot....make stupid jokes...discriminate against WenYee's hair which he claimed he had it cut....(I doubt so..)..hahaha

Did anyone changed?...let's see...Luke is still tall...tht's it.....erm WeiSiang still look like the silent type even though he isn't tht silent...Jiayin still give me tht impression tht she's da boss xD...WenYee is still the same, fun to talk with...Jac arh....her hairstyle changed dy wei...me n jiayin agreed tht she's chubby-er a bit..haha..(a bit only...don be mad ><)..n she's still so "Jac"!! haha...lol...(too bad din get "tht" to be arranged =( ..so Jac, when arh??)

Haha....I like today's hang out....even though it's short n all....I still get to meet u guys..haha!..hope to do so again...in a different venue..lol...

No comments: