Saturday, January 10, 2009

New year..new year...

2009...so many pessimistic views on this year...but i not gonna mention it la..makes it all the more gloomier...anyways...i seen so many people writing down or rather listing their new year resolution for 2009...i guess i shud too haha...seeing tht normally people don't achieve these goals...i shall list down impossible things tht I would like to achieve this year =___=..kinda pointless huh..but who cares...

Firstly....GAIN WEIGHT!!!!!...gain weight...fat or muscle....basically growing sideways!...I nvr get to grow "bigger"...not in the last 20 years of my life....so i guess this shud be a new year resolution...n yeah...lots of people say i shud eat more...(been there..done tht...)..n 1 fren specifically hinted me to get buffer so tht i could get a gf..=__=..which brings us to our next point..

GET A GF!!!..lawl at this la...havent been thinking on tht part of my life for pretty long...maybe i shud start putting in some effort to look around eh....to appreciate chances n oppurtunities...just so tht i wudn't hav to envy others..lawl....kidding onli....(Sync is my idol wei...he got his gf's house key..me n moomoo were like "wtf.." O__O..)

GET A LIBRARY CARD!!!....oh well....i know i have been in Sunway since my ausmat days....but i still havent get a library card...lol...n they say it's so important to get 1...but who cares la....my assignment marks still high enaf =P...but but...this year i'll try to get 1 la....cos i'm so lazy to apply for 1 for the past few years...hehe..

Tht's all i could think for now la...hahaha...will slowly add on somemore in later posts if got idea...lol..

No comments: