Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm gonna be 21 this year?....

I just realized i'm gonna get the key to my freedom this year...lol...but looking back at it...how much do i resemble a 21 year old male eh?....honestly...most people would find me to be around 17 or 18 now...just surveyed some people at the foosball table..n yeah...the new pre-u students thinks i'm in another pre-u course too =P

so...comparing me with another 21 year old punk.....how different am I?....firstly I dont go clubbing n i'm not really a fan of drinking weekly..lol...oh well...i think tht's more of personal preferences rather age differences...hahaha..after all not all 21 yr old people would go clubbing rite....(maybe i'm wrong O_O haha..)...N then....2ndly....when i mix with my frenz from VU....I realised sumthing....I don hav the thing called "ex-es"...yeah ex-gf n stuffs....ALL of them has ex-gf or ex-bf..except for me...somehow i think i'm kinda left behind huh...lol...(Must put in more effort RAWR!!...or quoting from someone maybe i just shud hav buffed up more huh =P..wonder whether it'll work =_=..after all i'm still considered new in these things...)...N oh yeah!...I still enjoy cartoons n animes!...does tht make me stand out from the 21 yr old general crowd?...i dunno haha....but adults these days still watch those animations on cinema k...so i don think i'm diff much la...haha..

Now tht i'm approaching 21....will i be taken seriously?..lol...don think so....how will i be viewed n perceived of eh?....haha....hard to say ler these things...wonder who could say wat it means to be 21...

but but...hey in the end..main issue is..who can tell me why i still look like i'm 17/18 la...cos my look nvr changed?...or am i always young at heart tht my body doesn't grow old...lol..or i just don act like 21?...haha....who can tell me >.<.....

2 comments:

JapBoyRockS said...

hahahahahahahaha!

age is just a number ler.. u'll know that soon enough... doesnt matter how old you are. people will see you as 17/18 like me! hahah coz we look young (plus point la ini!). and many times ppl perceive that when someone has alot of ex-s and stuff she/he might be more experienced and stuff.. but hey hey...then again that doesnt matter.. haha! no matter how old you are.. as long as you feel young... i believe thats all that matters XD!

LanceJK said...

true..true...

haha thx! at least i get to know younger girls XD...I believe thts all that matters XD lol!!..jk jk..