Monday, January 19, 2009

Effort...

Haha i forgotten bout my own yearly review....wat i done in the past year...n whether i hav achieved anything or not....honestly...i don think i achieved much...compared to the year before where i completed my NS training n got my scholarship n stuffs....2008 wasn't tht special as it should be...my guess is...it's because I forget what it means to put in effort when it comes to accomplishing something...haih..

When i was Form 4/5 like tht...when I really wanna achieve something....I really can put in the Effort to get it leh...it's like the passion for it...n I really try every single way to try n get it...For example..like my studies.......Hmm....wait...I was quite lazy at tht time...nvm skip tht...Let's talk bout how i really like to entertain my classmates...lol..(ok...something to talk about...)I remember doing all those "childish" stuffs like hiding behind walls...n scaring people..(Form 5 lol...people do tht in standard 5 wei..)..but oh well...people laughed..tht's all tht matters...n I remember tht my Sarcasm was put into best use tht year..lol...until I got the title of Court Jester of 5s5....LOL...din see tht coming...

Anyway...the 1 thing tht really shocked even myself..is when i decide to try n "chase" a girl..honestly...at tht point of time...I was clueless bout things like tht..(even still clueless now...)..so wat happen was....My brain told me to try every single way!..don leave anything untried....n by every single way means tht every way tht is normally used...lol...(U could say my mind was set then..n i really decide to go for it..)..so...Starting...for her birthday...I tried the "Soft Toy" teknik...n conclusion is...i'm surprised at how the plan backfired!!..lol..cos u see....normally this plan will work...but..BUT....if the girl happens to hav 2 large wardrobes keeping soft toys...the chances of she having the same 1 is relatively high...n tht's wat happened la!! but she still accepted it la =_=lol...

oh well...then i move on to the Website teknik (u all get the idea la)...this one....I actually tried to learn using photoshop before decorating the website...n it was tedious to learn using it at my age k...then i google so many things...just to slowly slowly learn to put up many things on the website n make it look nice...i remember it was on tripod.com or something...lol...(cant believe i used tht teknik..)..n the list goes on la!...such as the "Letter" teknik...I even tried the "Go into the same club" teknik wei!! =_= until unexpectedly i became naib pengerusi summore =_= cos i attend duty so often n being so rajin...LOL..the things i've done...this is pure effort wei...but in the end...the bird flies...the sun sets...things din happen the way I hoped it would la...oh well...but i don call it effort wasted k..it was memorable..

N now...for those who knows me now...do i look like the kind of person who does things like i mentioned in the previous paragraph?...I bet Mark wouldn't believe...lol...not even any Projects...haha..I don even look like i wud do those things when i was form4/5..n when my fren told me tht i suddenly took a "turn"..I also..."Yahoh"..haha...anyways...these days...I'm just not as motivated dy...somehow..I just hope i can regain tht passion for things n get in tht energetic mood..n not just staying chilled everyday as though everything tht happens wouldn't shake me much la...

anyways...i know some of these things i mentioned may seem small to some of u there...but it does reflect something...it does..n oh well tht's it for this long post...my brain stop dy suddenly...just feel like putting my thoughts out once in a while =P

No comments: