Friday, January 30, 2009

Changing some stuffs..

I was just thinking whether i should change any part of my blog layout....hmm...if i wanna do so....where should I start ho?...

I remember some people mentioning bout the lack of photos in the blog...lol...can't blame me right...I don't have a digicam or SLR like other rich kids mah...wat to do....maybe i'll try to work harder to get 1?...see 1st la...see 1st...

hmm...bout the main title...dunno i shud change or not...cos it's like so damn nice wei...why la change...the background (blue FF8 background) is actually part of a bigger wallpaper i made few years ago...haha lol...Cannot find on internet 1!!!..to be specific ..it was made when i was Form 5 lol....then just add the words "Loss of me" there only..senang aje...Then again...some people say the title looks like for some emo blog but my blog not emo 1...haha lol....so how?...either i change the title...or i become more emo...lol...which one easier leh ho...lol

OHYA...i remember sumthin...maybe the cursor must change oso...I really like "somebody's" blog cursor wei...(tht person arh..)got starry thing trailing behind 1...damn addictive wei looking at it...lol...maybe change to tht ho...hmm..think 1st...

N last thing...the way I write....dunno whether okay or not...haha..but ohwell it's my blog...ofcos Okay lar..haha...lol..then why i write this part ho...lol.....

tht's it!..maybe will change sumthing soon...haha...

No comments: