Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Start of a sem...

It's another sem...n it just makes me feel more n more depressed....not tht I'm not looking forward into this sem...but i just realized i only got about a year n a half left in uni

I just somehow feel i wasted my youth la...it's gone man...ofcos there are memorable times here n there...but just somehow wished I could do more...maybe play some instruments...learn some martial arts....but somehow in the end..I ended up with the art of "scoring without studying" =.= my life is tht sad wei....

But yeah..even admist all those hours of life i missed...it's better late than nvr la...at least i got to do something i really enjoy doing last few years in uni...Foos n Gaming!...haha..i know some of u out there will condemn me in the foosing part =.=...but hey..i still enjoy it k..just tht the uni took it away from me..=.=..N also Gaming is still ongoing with the Projects...hahaha...

n those will still go on this year....n also will be expecting the usual "lunching" sessions =P..really missed "lunching" sessions..xD..n ofcos somehow miraculously i hope i will enjoy helpin vubc with this year's activities.miraculous becos i usually don't like these stuffs..but still do it anyway...lol...n yeah...i shud get a library card..=.=..how unusual for a scholarship student to not have library card eh...lol

1 comment:

~*JasLyn Bea*~欣慧~ said...

Hey, y join vubc after i leave?? U shud join last year la.. Then can hv more fun together ma.. Haha..

And ya, u shud really get a library card.. Hahaha..