Monday, March 2, 2009

Lazing around....

I'm a lazy person..n i admit it....XD...

since primary.....I barely hand in my homeworks...any of it...n yeah consequence is i kena punish a lot oso la...secondary oso....pre-u oso....hahaha...i really dunno why la...but i just don want to do homework wei =.=...i remember during my secondary years....form 4 or 5 like tht....I took Bahasa Cina....n I only written 3 chinese essays onli =.=....u know when is it??....1st test..mid-year test...and Trials....oh yeah...n ofcos...there's Spm too...tht makes 4 essays...LOL..I got B3 in the end...dammit...if onli i done 1 or 2 more..maybe cud have gotten A2....=.=...nola jk onli...hahaha

Anyways...not doin homework is not all tht bad rite....kena marah a bit onli mah...but ofcos doesn't look good in front of others la =P...but but but...in the end its the result tht matters rite?..haha..it's not tht i'm born lazy or anythin k...or else i would be obese la..lol...nola...just tht there are other matters which I would rather pour my efforts into...I oso can be a person who will strive to do everything he can just to get something he wans k...I remember joinin the marching squad during NS...tht was a good example wei..i remembered how hot the sun is...but i still go on...even though the back of my neck turned brown cos i forgot to put sunblock there =.=...lolz

My assignments n tutorial exercises oso...unless the situation desparate enaf...i oso wont bother much =.=...somehow...i feel tht things have to change a bit la...rite?...haha...but nvm..this year i got lots of things i hope to achieve...this shall be one of them...hahaha..

No comments: