Saturday, March 14, 2009

why why why....

when i was asked those questions..."why la u din....."...bla bla bla....i just realised....why i din do so ho...it seems so logic to do certain things but somehow we just dont do it n I realised tht those kind of things are happenin to me...

It's really odd isnt it?...let's say we know it's perfectly logic n rational n nothing to lose to do something...but yet in our mind...something is holding us back...we know it's just odd tht it's holding us back...but yet we don do it n tht's how it is la...

Finding myself in the situation just makes me wonder why summore...or maybe the brain's just making up excuses to hold us back?....or maybe the lack of experience in the subject matter is holding us back?....I dunno which it is for me..=(...

No comments: