Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Decisions again...

Some people say i got the face to berjaya 1....yeah ofcos i'm kinda relieved to hear something like tht...but when i really look back at myself...i realised i can be so so far from tht =/...n better yet....so many other parts of me are telling me the same thing...imagine having the ability to make it n knowing it...but not doing anything much bout it....I think i really need a sledgehammer to knock my head at times...=.=...gahh....

I always procrastinate n procrastinate for countless times...n when it comes to datelines...I almost always hear a voice from inside me telling me tht "if u're gonna slack again..i'm gonna take away yur gifts"...n then I would just suddenly "wake" up n finish my stuffs n finish my studies for an exam few days later...n things would still stay good n above average...n then I would always wondered...If i done something similar earlier..would I not have achieved something better?...Do i tend to rely on tht too much through out my life?...n with THT many wake up calls i have through out my life...i always wondered when it would stop..n suddenly everything would just be taken away...(just imagining.....)...like a price paid for not playing by the rules...=/

Everything comes with a price....a success in the future requires one too...n it differs from 1 person to another...I wonder...Wat edxactly is the price i have to pay?...

No comments: