Monday, April 13, 2009

How??...

For quite some time....I finally accepted the fact tht people dont think alike...or learn things the same way....not just realising it by wat i was told...but rather...to actually know tht people has their own way of doing things...their own way of being efficient...learning things in their efficient manner...it's like why a economics person dont understand wat an accounting person is doing...it's like they dont see the pattern there n catch things tht fast...n this brings me to a point tht whenever someone asks me to teach them on a subject...

Kinda funny la...a question which seemed easy to me...last time i alwiz wondered why others dont see it the same way....to me it's just LIKE THT...but others were like..."like tht meh?"...n tht issue used to get me thinking...n when i realised it...I used to think twice whenever someone asks me to teach them...cos i'm just afraid i would make things more difficult for them...but people used to take it tht i'm not willing to teach...oh well...life goes on....=)

No comments: