Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Countdown..

AAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Classes and assignments are over...Happy bout it....but it also means my life as a student is gonna end soon weih...OMG...no matter how much i know bout the importance of closing this chapter of my life, it still cannot compensate for the fact tht i really enjoyed my student life the most =(

Only a month to countdown to the end of my exams...n then a week after tht...It would be the beginning of another whole new life =/ this is one of those times where New does not necessarily means Good weih...I always hear how working life is so taxing and all....I really hope i dun need to start so soon....but i really dun wanna lose this ongoing momentum I'm having now...=/

but i guess now tht its inevitable....all tht's left is for me to properly utilize this precious 1 month I have....this last chapter of my student life...n embrace myself for another whole new beginning =/

1 comment:

Razu Ahmed said...

Nice post I like this post very much as like best. Its very helpful for me. I think I will get another post as
like this…
To Know About
Bangladesh
Beautiful Bangladesh
Where is Bangladesh?
Food
Animals
BD