Saturday, May 29, 2010

Business Cycle...

Just realised how much my Uni life is represented in a business cycle pattern...LOL....u know peaks? troughs? depression?....lol....Yeap...after staring at my results for quite some time...I find tht its very much like a business cycle lol...

but ofcos...they say inflation and unemployment rate is a good economic indicator of the business cycle...The indicators in my uni life is a hilarious one thou....ahahahhahaha...even if i tell it to u guys...u wont believe it....but after hours after thinking....I can identify one very strong indicator tht affects the "business cycle" of my uni life so far LOL... xD

the stuffs tht wonders around our mind when we hav nothing better to do lol...XD

1 comment:

Razu Ahmed said...

Nice post I like this post very much as like best. Its very helpful for me. I think I will get another post as
like this…
To Know About
Bangladesh
Beautiful Bangladesh
Where is Bangladesh?
Food
Animals
BD