Sunday, September 5, 2010

Just never ends..

I dunno if i'm the only one feeling this but....I always felt tht i havent put enough effort into this or tht...or I could have done it better in some ways....Feels so demanding of myself..in a way it shows tht i'm not even confident in my own capabilities...nvr once hav i felt..."Hey this is good enough..I done my best" =/

Its kind of weird tht...we always think tht our current mentality is sufficient or "perfect"...but if we ever choose to think further...we realised that we're actually many steps behind others or wat we aspire to be =/

These days I'm always thinking..how can i change myself to be better...n if i ever figure tht part out...from where do i find the drive to make tht change in myself...these simple questions (tht I should hav figured out long ago..) yet important to who i'm gonna become...

Always feel tht something is missing....always n always....really do hope someone could convince me tht nothing is missing...lol

2 comments:

hanson2411 said...

you need a girlfriend!!!!

Razu Ahmed said...

Nice post I like this post very much as like best. Its very helpful for me. I think I will get another post as
like this…
To Know About
Bangladesh
Beautiful Bangladesh
Where is Bangladesh?
Food
Animals
BD