Friday, September 3, 2010

Less like a Robot...

Haha ever since i started goin back college medan for cheap lunch....I feel so human again...having the usual lunch with uni gang XD...so much lessss like a robot =P

Eating with my colleagues is fun n all but.....they have expensive taste weih....each meal more than RM10 confirm...sometimes RM20...my wallet oso can cry lo =____=

but but now tht i starting to go back medan.....Phrases like "Sei kau pun"...."Lima setengah" are like music to my ears XD

yes i'm cheapskate i know...but hey...it sure aint easy surviving on own salary weih...wan buy new stuffs oso will think twice now....but it sure feels awesome having lunch with my lecturers n frens =D

1 comment:

Razu Ahmed said...

Nice post I like this post very much as like best. Its very helpful for me. I think I will get another post as
like this…
To Know About
Bangladesh
Beautiful Bangladesh
Where is Bangladesh?
Food
Animals
BD