Saturday, June 21, 2008

3rd DYP....

My partner of the week is my student council president leh! Jet Chan!

this was his first time joinin DYP n he just started not long ago leh....but he did so so much better than most would expect due to the fact tht he "doesn't look so pro" as most would say...

but...but...I have no problem trusting him as my partner cause I always knew he has insights tht most players don't...n it saved the both of us in a lot of games..Wahahaha...we even managed to kick jack shen's ass in our first game wei....BWAHAHAHHA...(dunno why so many other players congrat us for tht...n somehow they seem so happy bout it...LOL!)

The both of us played games n games...stayed in the winner bracket until we meet ryan n sue anne la....irritating i would say....dunno why but the moment i saw ryan's face I don't feel like playing dy...hahaha..sort of regret to say i kinda gave up before the match even started...we loss tht game...but managed to get a rematch in the finals again...n lose again..LOL...dunno la...I no semangat at tht point of time dy...hahaha...

but tak kisah la...we got 2nd placing...much better than we both expected....especially with Jet as a new player n all....BWAHAHHAHAHA...won some prize money....n glory too..haha...but ofcos for the next DYP i'm joinin...I'm gonna make sure I keep up the spirit all the way till the end like the 1st DYP i had!

No comments: