Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back on earth....

Langkawi was fun! even tho most of the time we've been experiencing some "lags"..thx to certain people =___=

the beach was nice...the hunting for cheap stuffs was fun too...I now wonder what am I gonna do to the big bag of chocolates that I bought without thinking...haha..driving around the island is even better cos the car we rented was sort of "modified" leh....wakakakkaa...n there's so few cars on the road...haha..n wilson just hav to start the "movie name+in between your legs" phrase game la....we went on n on...n decided tht the best 1 was "the series of unfortunate event in between your legs"...LOL

coming back was even fun la...the news i mean...as I was disconnected from the world for such a long time...

1. Jack shen won DYP????!!!!! wtf u guys were doing wei??...LOL..(nearly muntah my dinner when I heard the news wei...better yet..he go call me to lansi me later...fine..fine..)

2.Ryan got 4th placing??!!..must be too kembang from winning last week la..speechless la....2 points higher than me now...lol..

3.My eldest sis got the ART award from her company (Nielsen Company)!!!..it's sort of an annual employee of the year award....haha..congrats congrats...

4.Hols started for my course....but I'm still kinda stuck with the council activities...sob...

5.n other news tht's too shocking to be revealed...lol...

No comments: