Thursday, June 19, 2008

Relief...

Finally get to catch a breath after all these exams n college stuffs...finally able to just think of relaxing and think of unnecessary stuffs n just stone n stare into blank space...kinda miss doing tht..lol...

B4 this, I always find myself difficult to just pause for a moment n catch a breath..seriously!
no matter how playful or funny i appear to be most of the time...my mind is still being buzzed with stuffs i need to do n datelines n stuffs (even during foosing sessions..)...Maybe it's my foolish nature wanting to be as perfect as possible tht at times I can't forgive myself for taking a break once in a while...haha...dunno why...for nearly everything i do...i always find it hard to forget about the 1 small tiny mistake i made during the whole process...GaaHHH!

Kinda hope tht I can JUST LET IT GO...tell myself to focus ahead n stuffs...but it's just hard to skip all the stages in the 5 stages of acceptance...heh..

No comments: