Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happiness...

No...i did not get myself a girlfren....I just got myself 1st placing for this week's DYP!!!

BWAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!...(so sorry i have to say this wei...)

All thanks to my partner Zach...hahaha....Super front men skills wei...macam cheat code saje...imba gila...hahaha...got 1 game which we won 5-2, 5-1...I think I only touch the ball twice...wtf....super imba wei...

But hey!...Did i do nothing?...no way man....I have to live up to my rep as the "Dalai" wei...LOL...scored few goals...but VERY VERY CUN ones...cannot be seen 1!!!(even i cannot see wei!!)..My favourite Pull shots...hahaha..combined with Jack Shen's new grip....imba wei...imba....(haha..must kembang once in a while mah..)

ofcos...tht's not all to the DYP....I was very happy n proud to see a new player in Sun-U which did very well today...who is Chun Hoe...the spec guy whom i told every1 to look out for...but no one listen to me....hahaha...all kena sapu by his gila Pull shot oso..kinda feel guilty for giving him the tips on Freddo..lol...must help him train his 5 men passing oso....haha!

*so...did today's victory made me change my mind bout less foosing?....maybe...maybe cos Lim din quit at the end..lol..n my back men skills can be improved...but still kinda doubt it...yeah so..whether i'm gonna change my mind bout training n competitions...still seem uncertain even to myself....kinda wonder what will make me set my mind straight in days to come...

hahaha...tht's all la!

No comments: