Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Social...

If i have to say....the way i deal with my social life is just odd....dunno why...but just happen to notice it....but why?...'Don't ask why...there is no such thing as Why..." quoted by Mr.Tee =___=

Friends:
Some people thinks tht I'm extroverted....some say introverted...in my opinion...I'm confused too...=___= i think people say i'm extroverted...cos i'm funny....but introverted cos I'm not the kind who starts a topic to chat....or even know wat to chat about =__=..I really dunno!!...can someone pls tell me wat's wrong with me?...the comments box will do...haha

Best Friend:
When u say tht he/she is your best friend....n I ask u why is he/she your best friend....what would you answer?....If i was asked a similar question...I would answer.."I dunno why myself.." N yeah! I really dunno! cos in my mind I often feel compelled to "reject" this best friend of mine (for obvious reasons...tht is obvious to some of us..)tht I known since standard 4...but yet...but yet...I feel 100% sure tht at any point of time I know I would take a bullet for this friend of mine...n i just couldn't explain tht...even tho this best friend is not someone I often confide to or talk often...I just know I could call him "Best Friend"...If i have to give an explanation...I think tht this really is "True Friendship comes when silence between 2 people is comfortable"

Relationship:
This one arh...hmm...I screw up the opportunity of my life once.....as in "THE" opportunity of life..(aiyoh..thinkin bout it..just makes me wanna "laugh" at myself wei...)..obviously now i still have feelings of a human larh...not tht i given up on relationship 4eva...=__=..but if i have to give a figure of probability tht I'll confess my feelings to the person i like...it might be 9.00785%..(the decimal points is just an effort to make it look real =__=..)i think my perception of "if suka satu...mesti satu sahaja"..just make me think more than usual la....i mean...if u know u're gonna break up with tht particular person in the end, why bother go together at 1st wo
(tht's y must think carefully la..)...but for some people...there're other arguments against this n i sorta accept la...but...still...hahahaha...lol =__= *personal opinions la...got any argument bring it to the comment box too..lol..*

hmm...yeah...so far tht's wat i could extract from my brain la...will talk more next time..lol

1 comment:

~£!/\/ᶃ ҞiŦ~ said...

Like i said you think too much.
Dont bother about whether people call you an introvert or an extrovert. It doesnt matter which one you are. You dont have to know everyone around you. Get a group of friends that you're comfortable with who know you well. You can get to know other people but dont be bothered how they feel bout you.
Regarding best friends...thats how you concieve your own friendship. Nothing that anyone can help with on that. And about that 'thing', you have to stop regretting over that. And break up as it may, whatever time that was spent togethter is still worth having it in the first place.
Ok fine, i'm feeling sentimental enough to comment....zzzz....