Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tiring...

This week....is one of the most devastating week for me dey...exhausting me physically n mentally as well....tho i wud say 70% is mentally...cos i just got too much stuffs to worry about...recruitment week...freshie nite..new VU intakes...new VU scholars...new students orientation...n last but not least...VIFA Asia which i joined few hours ago....all in a week....what's wrong with me leh....aiyoh....still got tht survey thingy =_______=

I can't imagine the amount of things I had missed out just because of these recurring stuffs....n i can barely feel my legs these days..haih....out of all the mentioned stuffs....the worst is the new VU scholars larh...dunno wat's wrong with them leh....I tot I was the only 1 tht takes things slow(compared to the rest of the scholars..)...but Nooo...they all lagi selamba wei...If Ms. Lim was still here in AUP (promoted to director of undergrad program..), they all sure won't take things so easily and have more sense of urgency...adoi...headache wei...

Student council...now tht the other department's events are over..Could say tht all eyes are on me now....damn...must do something impressive soon...maybe should see what tonight's dream could tell me =___= ...s many things ot think about....maybe should quit council ke...but Nahh...not tht serious....yet.....


Foosball...if i wanna play super well...might need to train furiously....but my mood always off n on la...sometimes high high dei can play damn good..(like the match against the Taiwan team..)...sometimes my brain just "shut down"...suddenly everything just don't register in my brain....n it gets so much harder reading the games in tourneys...tht's wat happen in the doubles today larh...can block all Paqa shots until suddenly 5 minutes later, I just couldn't get it at all....haih...maybe should train more..or go up the Himalayan mountains to learn a new secret while meditating...LOL...

The amount of things tht goes through my brain...I myself could not explain la...cos I don just think of a thing at once...but just kumpul all the factors together.n think together..=___=..tht kinda explain why sometimes i stare into blank air for nothing huh....lol....

"The real problem in life is to have sufficient time to think" Heath, Sir Edward

No comments: