Sunday, November 30, 2008

Diving together with the economic crisis...

What I feared most finally happened....I finally ran out of luck which I'm so used to relying on thru out my life...n now my results finally hit the point where any students with high expectations shud not hit...this kinda feels like the time I got 34 for my first Add Maths exam....haih...

when I took my CF exam...Mr.Tee must be thinking tht i'm gonna get another HD without trouble...n now i'm 20 marks below his expectations...wonder what I should say when i meet him leh....n then the worst 1 is my Tax Law...credit wei.....I understand there are people who are happy to just get a credit..but somehow the position I stand...It really is unacceptable...as it's a sign I'm gonna lose my scholarship soon....

Ofcos...there are times like this where I just hope I'm borned in a rich family n take it easy....n getting a scholarship is just to make my resume look good n not for its financial support it could offer...but too bad...i'm not in tht position la...I'm just in tht position whereby there's expectations...N i'm there to fill those expectations..n most of the time...I think tht's the only direction my life is heading towards to...

Wouldn't wanna over-emo on my blog la...but this is just one of those times where..the higher the expectations...the harder the fall is...n I just have to let it go somewhere la...

No comments: