Sunday, November 23, 2008

Group D + VTS = ????.....

Same group with FFF....same group with XEF team 1.....n worst still....same group with A5 which defeated XEF team 1 =______=

With a "revamped" team on my side...I'm wondering how much can i do...how much can we do in such a short time..On Saturday when Quack asked the team leaders to come out n pick sides...I really doubted for few seconds before coming out...cos somehow the job was pushed to me la...so to say...n oso..I really not sure whether I deserve the title or not...ZZzzz...

Anyhow!...I really gave all these some thoughts...n decided I can only do 1 thing...which is to do my best lo!..N ofcos to fully trust in my team mates so as to not hold back their true capabilities in the coming match =P...N yeah....I gotta crack my mind with strats soon...A5's match is next Saturday!!..

No comments: