Saturday, November 15, 2008

Done with Finals....

I'm finally done with my finals!! WOOOHOOOO!....somehow or rather it did not ended the way i hope it would la....but it's over la....N started celebrating with a training session with ESP in Blitzone on the same night! n then XEF on the following night!

The scrim with ESP was definitely one of the most fun n exciting game i had in a while...the people were friendly n funny....N i just hav to do things to make it funnier la =__= (purposely UAV when we're on a 4v1 situation lol...twice summore...)..ofcos the results of the session is we kena tapau la..lol...anyhow it provided valuable experience we cud hav nvr gotten in SRC....

Now tht my finals over...i got 3 months hols waiting for me wei...besides part time work....I tot of putting in some efforts to meet up with frens i havent seen in ages wei...kinda miss lots of people...hahaha...someone complain I heartless summore =___=

n tht's it!

No comments: