Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Real Name....

When I walk into SSD..Breakers..AC..Rock Cafe..people wouldn't call me Jun Keen anymore....They refer me as "Dalai!!!"...."Hey Dalai!!"...."OMG Dalai!!"...here's the thing...I dont really mind people calling me Dalai....cos I'm so used to it..lol...but it gets kinda funny when people don know my real name leh!!...seriously wei...it's like when situation like this happens: "Umm..who arh....OH! Dalai!..yeah can help me with bla bla bla..."...I feel funny oso leh...(to the Fooser and COD community...Not tht I sensitive la...I dont mind 1 actually...)

People often asked how n why I got tht nickname wei....Am I religious??...Do I have divine power??...Noway man!!...not tht i'm not divine la...but it's just tht this guy known as Dennis just suddenly gave me this nickname...N I'm stuck with it =_____=...with no specific reasons whatsoever since a year ago....n now I occasionally see people bowing to me(Mirza especially...)...LOL....

Here some of the common quotes n phrases:

In Foosing:
"Wah! Dalai Pull!"
"Hey Dalai can play front man dy wei!"
"Hey Dalai damn imba wei!"
"Dalai got the lansi face wei!"
"See Dalai face! See Dalai face!"
"Why I can't score against Dalai wei!"

In COD4:
"Eh! Dalai got play oso!"
"Wah Dalai din feed wei!"
"Dalai got kill streak wei! serious or not!"
"I'm gonna own u Dalai"
"Wah DalaiFury!"
"omg u got knifed by Dalai!"
"Don't play the fool with Dalai man.."
"Dalai got top 3 wei!"

n so many more examples.....too much to tell....haha...tht's it for the intro to the Dalai...

No comments: