Wednesday, September 17, 2008

VU nite....

VU nite was really really grand last night...lol....i tot it was suppose to be a prom nite kind of thing but actually it was actually more of an annual dinner!(with the VIPs n all.....n etc etc grand stuffs)...N just when i tot...if it's gonna be a prom nite, I can be more sambil lewa when emcee-ing la...but nooo~ I really had to be careful with every word coming out of my mouth after I found out the "truth"...=__=

oh well...last few weeks was rather stressful for me...as the assignments came rolling in n knowing tht VU nite is approaching...me..japheth...samantha n elaine...really put in everything just to make sure we will make no mistake n make the event fun as well...when it comes to the preparation...I really had to apologise for making lots of nonsense complaints over the days..hahaha...I really have no choice wei! tht's the only way I'm sure to get no distraction from the committee! cos i know u all sure won't be bothered with me soon enough if i keep on the nonsensical complains everytime any of u approach me...hehe...(kinda funny when i see tht Japheth is the only 1 getting rushed by others...n I know my phone won't ring at all...) so...sorry la!..I just wanna do my part the best i could =P

Moving back to the night....I really liked some of the performances....haha...the best 1 wud go to Javyn ofcos....every1 tot his voice came from a radio or cd..lol....the lecturer's performance oso kinda cool n entertaining...din know ms.christine can play piano n sing...LOL...I DUNNO!....n she's GOOD....haha...n ofcos the other lecturers as well lar...(Mr.Tee just hold up the paper as tho he don care only...lol...)

The emcee-ing part was *phew*...the 4 of us really can vomit blood on tht nite la...the program switch here switch there.....walau eh....then we all have to switch our emcee-ing slots....luckily we already know what the others are planning to say...so can just copy onli....haha...so many performance for the night...imagine trying to think of 6 ways to introduce the next event wei....n another 6 to comment on the last event....everything went smooth luckily....lol...Also...Luckily i got my suite custom made...n it was really worth every penny...emcee wo...sure must try to look nice lo..(btw my jacket had my name on it wei...lol)..standing on the rostrum there...fuu....

The nite was fun...i think my fav part was after every1 ciao....the whole gang of us were freely taking pictures here n there n "scavenging"...lol.....anyhow...even tho din get to eat anything...the satisfaction at the end is the best la...even tho it's not my event...i'm still happy to be able to contribute to it....hehe...

No comments: