Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tight rope walking....

Not tht i ever literally done tht before....but essentially I do do it on a daily basis lar...every semester 1 week before assignment submission onli realise there's a thing called assignment....research havent start....structure havent plan....everyday just play like crazy onli...sei mou...

Yeah I know some of u out there will say...."Ceh...u Dalai/JunKeen mah...sure can 1 la...1 day oso more than enaf la..." hey for your information...I oso still a malaysian k....I do skip classes k....I slack a lot oso k.....anyhow i still human k....Just tht I get lucky every semester till now la...n i just literally abuse tht luck of mine la =____= I know i gonna regret it 1 day....

To get above average marks is definitely good....but if u know u can do better than tht...u wud just feel kecewa of yurself lo....take me for instance..I main macam orang gila non stop...last sem got 2 subject highest in my campus....but still tie with some people...lagi worst is overseas there's some1 better....N i freaking LOST RM400 just like tht cos i slack....if i bother to read my books or print notes arh....I tell u arh....sure won't lose the subject award money like tht 1....It's like Fate is swinging the rewards in front of me....but I just too lazy to be bothered with stretching my hands for a bit more onli =____= "$@#$&^%$@&$#&...."

ohwell....i guess life has a way of playing with people la....I just hope i do something about it soon before i decide to ignore the signs...run out of luck....and fall from the tight rope.....fuuuuuu

No comments: